Established in 1991, our Bahamas office is licensed to provide corporate services under the Financial & Corporate Service Providers Act 2000 and also holds an Unrestricted Investment Fund Administrator’s Licence. The office is regulated by the Securities Commission of The Bahamas.
The office is an active member of the Financial Services industry in the Bahamas and is one of the leading Corporate Service Providers in the jurisdiction. Our experienced team provides a wide range of services to clients:
- Formation and Administration of Bahamian International Business Companies (IBCs), including Segregated Accounts Companies
- Directorship, Nominee Shareholder and Secretarial services
- Establishment of Foundations
- Establishment of Executive Entities
- Formation, Licensing and full Administration of Investment Funds, including Standard Funds, Professional Funds and SMART Funds
- Client Accounting