Join Us for Our EU Funds Webinar Series in December 2020
You are invited to join us for three informative alternative investment funds webinars, hosted in conjunction with leading industry experts. Each webinar will combine presentations and a Q&A.
Capacity for these webinars is limited.
Please register to reserve your place and receive information on how to join.
Thursday 3 December, 3pm GMT
“Why is Malta Attracting Emerging Managers?”
The webinar will look at why Malta has established itself as a first choice EU jurisdiction for Emerging Managers in all asset classes, and will cover fund set up and available regimes, how the Malta NAIF can assist fundraising, and guidance for starting a fund in the current economic environment.
- Andrew Caruana Scicluna, Camilleri Preziosi
- Christian Manicaro, AQA Capital
- Julian Borg Gauci, Scotstone
- Albert Cilia, Trident Trust Malta
Wednesday 9 December, 3pm GMT
“Luxembourg Private Equity Funds – Valuation and AML Requirements”
This webinar will focus on how to value private assets in a post-COVID world of macroeconomic, market and geopolitical instability and how to keep up with rapidly changing KYC, anti-corruption and AML regulatory requirements.
- Ryan McNelley - Managing Director, Portfolio Valuation, Duff & Phelps UK
- Kevin Braine - Head of EMEA and Managing Director, Compliance, Risk and Diligence, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps UK
- Anil Singh - Managing Director, Duff & Phelps Luxembourg
- Richard van ‘t Hof, Trident Trust Luxembourg
Wednesday 16 December, 3pm GMT
“Cyprus: The New Kid on the Block of the Fund Industry"
This webinar will provide a detailed overview of emerging EU funds jurisdiction, Cyprus, which is building momentum as a fund domiciliation and fund management destination. Attendees will also have the chance to listen to a real life case study of the benefits of a fund manager relocating to the island while a depositary will explain the delegation of their duties.
- Andreas Yiasemides, President of the Cyprus Investment Funds Association
- Robert Street, Byron Capital Partners
- Constantinos Papanastasiou, EFG Bank
- Christina Economou, Trident Trust Cyprus